Social cognition and the brain: A meta-analysis
Article first published online: 1 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 829–858, March 2009
How to Cite
Van Overwalle, F. (2009), Social cognition and the brain: A meta-analysis. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 829–858. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20547
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2007
- Research Foundation-Flanders. Grant Number: AL298
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!