Resting in peace or noise: Scanner background noise suppresses default-mode network
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Special Issue: Endogenous Brain Oscillations and Networks in Functional MRI
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages 858–867, July 2008
How to Cite
Gaab, N., Gabrieli, J. D.E. and Glover, G. H. (2008), Resting in peace or noise: Scanner background noise suppresses default-mode network. Hum. Brain Mapp., 29: 858–867. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20578
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2007
- NIH. Grant Number: RR09784
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!