Modulation of temporally coherent brain networks estimated using ICA at rest and during cognitive tasks
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Special Issue: Endogenous Brain Oscillations and Networks in Functional MRI
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages 828–838, July 2008
How to Cite
Calhoun, V. D., Kiehl, K. A. and Pearlson, G. D. (2008), Modulation of temporally coherent brain networks estimated using ICA at rest and during cognitive tasks. Hum. Brain Mapp., 29: 828–838. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20581
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2007
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: 1 R01 EB 000840, 1 R01 EB 005846 (VDC), 2 RO1MH43775 (MERIT Award), 5 RO1 MH52886
- NARSAD Distinguished Investigator Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!