Decrease in early right alpha band phase synchronization and late gamma band oscillations in processing syntax in music
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 1207–1225, April 2009
How to Cite
Ruiz, M. H., Koelsch, S. and Bhattacharya, J. (2009), Decrease in early right alpha band phase synchronization and late gamma band oscillations in processing syntax in music. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 1207–1225. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20584
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2007
- Ministerio de Educación y Cultura, Spain. Grant Number: AP2002-0421
- Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología, Spain. Grant Number: FIS2005-01729
- JST.ERATO Shimojo Implicit Brain Function Project
- Goldsmith RKTC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!