White matter hyperintensities in the forties: Their prevalence and topography in an epidemiological sample aged 44–48
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 1155–1167, April 2009
How to Cite
Wen, W., Sachdev, P. S., Li, J. J., Chen, X. and Anstey, K. J. (2009), White matter hyperintensities in the forties: Their prevalence and topography in an epidemiological sample aged 44–48. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 1155–1167. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20586
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2007
- National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) of Australia. Grant Numbers: 157125, 179805
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!