These findings were presented in part at the annual meeting of the Society of Biological Psychiatry, May 19–21, 2006, Toronto, Canada.
A voxel-based morphometry study of frontal gray matter correlates of impulsivity†
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 1188–1195, April 2009
How to Cite
Matsuo, K., Nicoletti, M., Nemoto, K., Hatch, J. P., Peluso, M. A.M., Nery, F. G. and Soares, J. C. (2009), A voxel-based morphometry study of frontal gray matter correlates of impulsivity. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 1188–1195. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20588
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 2 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2007
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: MH 01736, MH 068662, MH 068766, RR020571
- UTHSCSA GCRC. Grant Number: M01-RR-01346
- CNPq (Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico, Brazil). Grant Number: 200006/04-5
- Krus Endowed Chair (UTHSCSA)
- Veterans Administration (Merit Review Award)
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- CAPES Foundation (Brazil)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!