Monofractal and multifractal dynamics of low frequency endogenous brain oscillations in functional MRI
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Special Issue: Endogenous Brain Oscillations and Networks in Functional MRI
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages 791–801, July 2008
How to Cite
Wink, A.-M., Bullmore, E., Barnes, A., Bernard, F. and Suckling, J. (2008), Monofractal and multifractal dynamics of low frequency endogenous brain oscillations in functional MRI. Hum. Brain Mapp., 29: 791–801. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20593
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2007
- National Institute of Mental Health (Human Brain Project Grant)
- National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering
- Medical Research Council (UK)
- Wellcome Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!