The power of spectral density analysis for mapping endogenous BOLD signal fluctuations
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Special Issue: Endogenous Brain Oscillations and Networks in Functional MRI
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages 778–790, July 2008
How to Cite
Duff, E. P., Johnston, L. A., Xiong, J., Fox, P. T., Mareels, I. and Egan, G. F. (2008), The power of spectral density analysis for mapping endogenous BOLD signal fluctuations. Hum. Brain Mapp., 29: 778–790. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20601
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 6 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2007
- NSF. Grant Number: BCS 05-09626
- NIH. Grant Number: 5 RO1 NS046082
- NHMRC Principal Research Fellowship. Grant Number: 400317
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!