Parsing neural mechanisms of social and physical risk identifications
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 1338–1351, April 2009
How to Cite
Qin, J. and Han, S. (2009), Parsing neural mechanisms of social and physical risk identifications. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 1338–1351. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20604
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30630025
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!