My third arm: Shifts in topography of the somatosensory homunculus predict feeling of an artificial supernumerary arm
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 1413–1420, May 2009
How to Cite
Schaefer, M., Heinze, H.-J. and Rotte, M. (2009), My third arm: Shifts in topography of the somatosensory homunculus predict feeling of an artificial supernumerary arm. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 1413–1420. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20609
- Issue online: 14 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2007
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: Scha105/4-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!