White-matter lesions along the cholinergic tracts are related to cortical sources of EEG rhythms in amnesic mild cognitive impairment
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 1431–1443, May 2009
How to Cite
Babiloni, C., Pievani, M., Vecchio, F., Geroldi, C., Eusebi, F., Fracassi, C., Fletcher, E., De Carli, C., Boccardi, M., Rossini, P. M. and Frisoni, G. B. (2009), White-matter lesions along the cholinergic tracts are related to cortical sources of EEG rhythms in amnesic mild cognitive impairment. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 1431–1443. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20612
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2007
- Fatebenefratelli Association for Biomedical Research (AFaR)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!