Influence of ocular filtering in EEG data on the assessment of drug-induced effects on the brain
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 1470–1480, May 2009
How to Cite
Romero, S., Mañanas, M. A. and Barbanoj, M. J. (2009), Influence of ocular filtering in EEG data on the assessment of drug-induced effects on the brain. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 1470–1480. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20614
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2008
- CICYT. Grant Number: TEC2008-02754/TEC
- Fundació La Marató de TV3, Catalonia Television, Spain
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!