Executive control of spatial attention shifts in the auditory compared to the visual modality
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 1457–1469, May 2009
How to Cite
Krumbholz, K., Nobis, E. A., Weatheritt, R. J. and Fink, G. R. (2009), Executive control of spatial attention shifts in the auditory compared to the visual modality. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 1457–1469. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20615
- Issue online: 14 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2008
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: DFG-KFO 112
- Medical Research Council (UK)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!