Analysis of lesions in patients with unilateral tactile agnosia using cytoarchitectonic probabilistic maps
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 1444–1456, May 2009
How to Cite
Hömke, L., Amunts, K., Bönig, L., Fretz, C., Binkofski, F., Zilles, K. and Weder, B. (2009), Analysis of lesions in patients with unilateral tactile agnosia using cytoarchitectonic probabilistic maps. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 1444–1456. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20617
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!