Conflict of interest: Eric Halgren has equity interest in CorTechs Labs, and also serves on its Board of Directors. Anders M. Dale is a founder and holds equity in CorTechs Labs, and also serves on the Scientific Advisory Board. The terms of this arrangement have been reviewed and approved by the University of California, San Diego, in accordance with its conflict of interest policies.
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 1535–1547, May 2009
How to Cite
Hagler, D. J., Ahmadi, M. E., Kuperman, J., Holland, D., McDonald, C. R., Halgren, E. and Dale, A. M. (2009), Automated white-matter tractography using a probabilistic diffusion tensor atlas: Application to temporal lobe epilepsy. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 1535–1547. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20619
The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke or the National Institute of Health.
- Issue online: 14 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 15 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2008
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: K23NS056091
- GE Healthcare
- mBIRN. Grant Number: NS18741 (NINDS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!