Age-related brain structural alterations in children with specific language impairment
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 1626–1636, May 2009
How to Cite
Soriano-Mas, C., Pujol, J., Ortiz, H., Deus, J., López-Sala, A. and Sans, A. (2009), Age-related brain structural alterations in children with specific language impairment. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 1626–1636. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20620
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!