Regional homogeneity changes in patients with Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 1502–1510, May 2009
How to Cite
Wu, T., Long, X., Zang, Y., Wang, L., Hallett, M., Li, K. and Chan, P. (2009), Regional homogeneity changes in patients with Parkinson's disease. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 1502–1510. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20622
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2008
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30570530
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!