Jinhui Wang and Liang Wang contributed equally to this work.
Parcellation-dependent small-world brain functional networks: A resting-state fMRI study
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 1511–1523, May 2009
How to Cite
Wang, J., Wang, L., Zang, Y., Yang, H., Tang, H., Gong, Q., Chen, Z., Zhu, C. and He, Y. (2009), Parcellation-dependent small-world brain functional networks: A resting-state fMRI study. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 1511–1523. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20623
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation (NSFC) of China. Grant Numbers: 30625024, 30728017, 30700256, 30621130074
- National Key Basic Research and Development Program (973 Program). Grant Numbers: 2003CB716101, 2007CB512305
- UK Royal Society International Joint Project with NSFC. Grant Numbers: 30530300, 2006/R3
- High Technology Program of China (863 Program). Grant Number: 2007AA02Z430
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!