Movement gating of beta/gamma oscillations involved in the N30 somatosensory evoked potential
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 1568–1579, May 2009
How to Cite
Cebolla, A. M., De Saedeleer, C., Bengoetxea, A., Leurs, F., Balestra, C., d'Alcantara, P., Palmero-Soler, E., Dan, B. and Cheron, G. (2009), Movement gating of beta/gamma oscillations involved in the N30 somatosensory evoked potential. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 1568–1579. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20624
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2007
- European Space Agency. Grant Number: AO-2004, 118
- Belgian Federal Science Policy Office
- Belgian National Fund for Scientific Research (FNRS)
- Research Funds of the Université Libre de Bruxelles and of the Université de Mons-Hainaut (Belgium)
- PRODEX Fellowship (to AMC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!