Decreased basal fMRI functional connectivity in epileptogenic networks and contralateral compensatory mechanisms
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 1580–1591, May 2009
How to Cite
Bettus, G., Guedj, E., Joyeux, F., Confort-Gouny, S., Soulier, E., Laguitton, V., Cozzone, P. J., Chauvel, P., Ranjeva, J.-P., Bartolomei, F. and Guye, M. (2009), Decreased basal fMRI functional connectivity in epileptogenic networks and contralateral compensatory mechanisms. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 1580–1591. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20625
- Issue online: 14 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2007
- INSERM, CNRS, and ANR
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!