Neural networks involved in artistic creativity
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 1678–1690, May 2009
How to Cite
Kowatari, Y., Lee, S. H., Yamamura, H., Nagamori, Y., Levy, P., Yamane, S. and Yamamoto, M. (2009), Neural networks involved in artistic creativity. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 1678–1690. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20633
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2007
- COE program from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!