fMRI evidence for multisensory recruitment associated with rapid eye movements during sleep
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 1705–1722, May 2009
How to Cite
Hong, C. C.-H., Harris, J. C., Pearlson, G. D., Kim, J.-S., Calhoun, V. D., Fallon, J. H., Golay, X., Gillen, J. S., Simmonds, D. J., van Zijl, P. C.M., Zee, D. S. and Pekar, J. J. (2009), fMRI evidence for multisensory recruitment associated with rapid eye movements during sleep. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 1705–1722. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20635
- Issue online: 14 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2008
- NCRR. Grant Numbers: M01-RR00052, P41-RR15241
- NIMH. Grant Number: R01-MH43326
- NIBIB. Grant Numbers: R01-EB000840, R01-EB005846, R01-EB004130
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!