Attentional load modifies early activity in human primary visual cortex
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 1723–1733, May 2009
How to Cite
Rauss, K. S., Pourtois, G., Vuilleumier, P. and Schwartz, S. (2009), Attentional load modifies early activity in human primary visual cortex. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 1723–1733. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20636
- Issue online: 14 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2008
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 3200B0-114014, 3100A0-102133, 310000-114008
- Geneva Neuroscience Center PhD fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!