Audiovisual integration during speech comprehension: An fMRI study comparing ROI-based and whole brain analyses
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 7, pages 1990–1999, July 2009
How to Cite
Szycik, G. R., Jansma, H. and Münte, T. F. (2009), Audiovisual integration during speech comprehension: An fMRI study comparing ROI-based and whole brain analyses. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 1990–1999. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20640
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2008
- BMBF. Grant Number: 01GO0202
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft SFB TR 31
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!