Regional brain activation changes and abnormal functional connectivity of the ventrolateral prefrontal cortex during working memory processing in adults with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 7, pages 2252–2266, July 2009
How to Cite
Wolf, R. C., Plichta, M. M., Sambataro, F., Fallgatter, A. J., Jacob, C., Lesch, K.-P., Herrmann, M. J., Schönfeldt-Lecuona, C., Connemann, B. J., Grön, G. and Vasic, N. (2009), Regional brain activation changes and abnormal functional connectivity of the ventrolateral prefrontal cortex during working memory processing in adults with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 2252–2266. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20665
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2008
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: KFO 125/1-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!