Are there theory of mind regions in the brain? A review of the neuroimaging literature
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 2313–2335, August 2009
How to Cite
Carrington, S. J. and Bailey, A. J. (2009), Are there theory of mind regions in the brain? A review of the neuroimaging literature. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 2313–2335. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20671
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!