Common and specific contributions of the intraparietal sulci to numerosity and length processing
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 2466–2476, August 2009
How to Cite
Dormal, V. and Pesenti, M. (2009), Common and specific contributions of the intraparietal sulci to numerosity and length processing. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 2466–2476. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20677
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2008
- Communauté Française de Belgique—Actions de Recherche Concertées (Belgium). Grant Number: 01/06-267
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!