Random fields—Union intersection tests for detecting functional connectivity in EEG/MEG imaging
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 2477–2486, August 2009
How to Cite
Carbonell, F., Worsley, K. J., Trujillo-Barreto, N. J. and Sotero, R. C. (2009), Random fields—Union intersection tests for detecting functional connectivity in EEG/MEG imaging. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 2477–2486. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20685
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!