Isabelle Loubinoux and Marion Simonetta Moreau contributed equally to this work.
Neural substrates of low-frequency repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation during movement in healthy subjects and acute stroke patients. A PET study
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 2542–2557, August 2009
How to Cite
Conchou, F., Loubinoux, I., Castel-Lacanal, E., Le Tinnier, A., Gerdelat-Mas, A., Faure-Marie, N., Gros, H., Thalamas, C., Calvas, F., Berry, I., Chollet, F. and Simonetta Moreau, M. (2009), Neural substrates of low-frequency repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation during movement in healthy subjects and acute stroke patients. A PET study. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 2542–2557. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20690
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2008
- University Hospital of Toulouse
- French Ministry of Health (Clinical Research Hospital Program). Grant Number: PHRC2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!