A method to fuse fMRI tasks through spatial correlations: Applied to schizophrenia
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 2512–2529, August 2009
How to Cite
Michael, A. M., Baum, S. A., Fries, J. F., Ho, B.-C., Pierson, R. K., Andreasen, N. C. and Calhoun, V. D. (2009), A method to fuse fMRI tasks through spatial correlations: Applied to schizophrenia. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 2512–2529. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20691
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2008
- The Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-99ER62764
- The National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: 1 R01 EB 0068411, R01 EB 005846
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!