Corpus callosum damage and cognitive dysfunction in benign MS
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 2656–2666, August 2009
How to Cite
Mesaros, S., Rocca, M. A., Riccitelli, G., Pagani, E., Rovaris, M., Caputo, D., Ghezzi, A., Capra, R., Bertolotto, A., Comi, G. and Filippi, M. (2009), Corpus callosum damage and cognitive dysfunction in benign MS. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 2656–2666. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20692
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2008
- Fondazione Italiana Sclerosi Multipla (FISM). Grant Number: 2005/R/18
- European Neurological Society (ENS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!