Increased self-focus in major depressive disorder is related to neural abnormalities in subcortical-cortical midline structures
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 2617–2627, August 2009
How to Cite
Grimm, S., Ernst, J., Boesiger, P., Schuepbach, D., Hell, D., Boeker, H. and Northoff, G. (2009), Increased self-focus in major depressive disorder is related to neural abnormalities in subcortical-cortical midline structures. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 2617–2627. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20693
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2008
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: DFG, SFB 779/A6
- Salus Foundation
- Hope of Depression Research Foundation
- Swiss National Research Foundation. Grant Number: 3100A0-100830
- Research Foundation at the University of Zurich
- Salus Foundation Sachsen Anhalt/Germany
- ETH Zurich (SEP) and Philips Medical Systems, Best, NL
- Hartmann- Müller-Foundation
- Stanley-Thomas-Johnson Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!