Linearity of the fMRI response in category-selective regions of human visual cortex
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 2628–2640, August 2009
How to Cite
Horner, A. J. and Andrews, T. J. (2009), Linearity of the fMRI response in category-selective regions of human visual cortex. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 2628–2640. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20694
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 6 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!