Diminished neural sensitivity to irregular facial expression in first-episode schizophrenia
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 2606–2616, August 2009
How to Cite
Bleich-Cohen, M., Strous, R. D., Even, R., Rotshtein, P., Yovel, G., Iancu, I., Olmer, A. and Hendler, T. (2009), Diminished neural sensitivity to irregular facial expression in first-episode schizophrenia. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 2606–2616. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20696
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2008
- Israel Institute for Psychobiology (RDS)
- Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center
- Levi-Edersheim Gitter Institute (MBC)
- Ichilov-Weizmann Research Grant
- Adam Super Center for Brain Imaging Studies
- Tel-Aviv University (MBC, TH)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!