Defective inhibition and inter-regional phase synchronization in pianists with musician's dystonia: An EEG study
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 2689–2700, August 2009
How to Cite
Herrojo Ruiz, M., Senghaas, P., Grossbach, M., Jabusch, H.-C., Bangert, M., Hummel, F., Gerloff, C. and Altenmüller, E. (2009), Defective inhibition and inter-regional phase synchronization in pianists with musician's dystonia: An EEG study. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 2689–2700. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20700
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2008
- EU (Marie Curie Early Stage Training). Grant Number: MEST-CT-2005-021014
- Center for Systems Neuroscience, Hanover
- DFG (Project SPP 1011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!