White-matter abnormalities in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: A diffusion tensor imaging study
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 2757–2765, 15 September 2009
How to Cite
Silk, T. J., Vance, A., Rinehart, N., Bradshaw, J. L. and Cunnington, R. (2009), White-matter abnormalities in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: A diffusion tensor imaging study. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 2757–2765. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20703
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2008
- Eric Ormond Baker Trust
- Murdoch Children's Research Institute [Research Project Grant (2005)]
- Royal Children's Hospital
- Australian Rotary Health Research Fund
- NHMRC (Australian Clinical Research)
- National Health and Medical Research Council. Grant Number: 384419
- NHMRC. Grant Number: 217025
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!