Spatiotemporal mapping of sex differences during attentional processing
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 2997–3008, 15 September 2009
How to Cite
Neuhaus, A. H., Opgen-Rhein, C., Urbanek, C., Gross, M., Hahn, E., Ta, T. M. T., Koehler, S. and Dettling, M. (2009), Spatiotemporal mapping of sex differences during attentional processing. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 2997–3008. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20724
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 4 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!