Probabilistic topography of human corpus callosum using cytoarchitectural parcellation and high angular resolution diffusion imaging tractography
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 3172–3187, October 2009
How to Cite
Chao, Y.-P., Cho, K.-H., Yeh, C.-H., Chou, K.-H., Chen, J.-H. and Lin, C.-P. (2009), Probabilistic topography of human corpus callosum using cytoarchitectural parcellation and high angular resolution diffusion imaging tractography. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 3172–3187. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20739
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2008
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC-96-2627-B-010-010, NSC-97-2752-H-010-004-PAE
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!