Measurement of cortical thickness from MRI by minimum line integrals on soft-classified tissue
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 3188–3199, October 2009
How to Cite
Aganj, I., Sapiro, G., Parikshak, N., Madsen, S. K. and Thompson, P. M. (2009), Measurement of cortical thickness from MRI by minimum line integrals on soft-classified tissue. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 3188–3199. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20740
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2008
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- Mental Illness and Neuroscience Discovery (MIND) Institute
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: P41 RR14075
- National Institute for Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering. Grant Number: R01 EB007813
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!