Altered frontal-parietal functioning during verbal working memory in children and adolescents with heavy prenatal alcohol exposure
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 3200–3208, October 2009
How to Cite
O'Hare, E. D., Lu, L. H., Houston, S. M., Bookheimer, S. Y., Mattson, S. N., O'Connor, M. J. and Sowell, E. R. (2009), Altered frontal-parietal functioning during verbal working memory in children and adolescents with heavy prenatal alcohol exposure. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 3200–3208. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20741
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 26 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2008
- NIH NIAAA NRSA. Grant Number: F31AA16039
- NIH NIDA. Grant Numbers: R21 DA15878, RO1 DA017831
- NIH NIAAA. Grant Numbers: U24AA014808, U01AA014834
- NIH NCRR. Grant Number: U54 RR021813
- March of Dimes. Grant Number: 5FY03-12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!