Magnetoencephalographic gamma power reduction in patients with schizophrenia during resting condition
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 3254–3264, October 2009
How to Cite
Rutter, L., Carver, F. W., Holroyd, T., Nadar, S. R., Mitchell-Francis, J., Apud, J., Weinberger, D. R. and Coppola, R. (2009), Magnetoencephalographic gamma power reduction in patients with schizophrenia during resting condition. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 3254–3264. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20746
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2008
- NIMH Intramural Research Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!