Task-related gamma-band dynamics from an intracerebral perspective: Review and implications for surface EEG and MEG
Article first published online: 2 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Special Issue: Electromagnetic Brain Imaging
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 1758–1771, June 2009
How to Cite
Jerbi, K., Ossandón, T., Hamamé, C. M., Senova, S., Dalal, S. S., Jung, J., Minotti, L., Bertrand, O., Berthoz, A., Kahane, P. and Lachaux, J.-P. (2009), Task-related gamma-band dynamics from an intracerebral perspective: Review and implications for surface EEG and MEG. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 1758–1771. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20750
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2008
- EC research program NeuroProbes. Grant Number: FP6-IST 027017
- EC Marie Curie Fellowship. Grant Number: FP7-221097
- CONICYT (Chile) doctoral fellowship
- Ministère de l'Education Nationale et la Recherche (France)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HBM_20750_sm_SuppFig1.tif||12363K||Supplement Figure 1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.