Tuning of the visual word processing system: Distinct developmental ERP and fMRI effects
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Special Issue: Electromagnetic Brain Imaging
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 1833–1844, June 2009
How to Cite
Brem, S., Halder, P., Bucher, K., Summers, P., Martin, E. and Brandeis, D. (2009), Tuning of the visual word processing system: Distinct developmental ERP and fMRI effects. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 1833–1844. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20751
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2008
- NCCR on Neural Plasticity and Repair
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 32-108130
- Stiftung für wissenschaftliche Forschung
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|hbm_20751_sm_SupTab1.doc||33K||Supplementary Table 1|
|hbm_20751_sm_SupTab2.doc||57K||Supplementary Table 2|
|hbm_20751_sm_SupFig1.tif||883K||Supplementary Figure 1|
|hbm_20751_sm_SupFig2.tif||197K||Supplementary Figure 2|
|hbm_20751_sm_SupFig3.tif||2541K||Supplementary Figure 3|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.