Neural integration of iconic and unrelated coverbal gestures: A functional MRI study
Version of Record online: 6 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 3309–3324, October 2009
How to Cite
Green, A., Straube, B., Weis, S., Jansen, A., Willmes, K., Konrad, K. and Kircher, T. (2009), Neural integration of iconic and unrelated coverbal gestures: A functional MRI study. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 3309–3324. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20753
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 6 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 31 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2008
- Interdisciplinary Centre for Clinical Research “BIOMAT” within the Faculty of Medicine at the RWTH Aachen University. Grant Number: VV N68-e
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Number: IRTG 1328
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!