Simultaneously recorded EEG–fMRI: Removal of gradient artifacts by subtraction of head movement related average artifact waveforms
Article first published online: 13 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 3361–3377, October 2009
How to Cite
Sun, L. and Hinrichs, H. (2009), Simultaneously recorded EEG–fMRI: Removal of gradient artifacts by subtraction of head movement related average artifact waveforms. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 3361–3377. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20758
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2009
- “CAI” of the BMBF. Grant Number: 01GO0504
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!