Simultaneously recorded EEG–fMRI: Removal of gradient artifacts by subtraction of head movement related average artifact waveforms
Article first published online: 13 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 3361–3377, October 2009
How to Cite
Sun, L. and Hinrichs, H. (2009), Simultaneously recorded EEG–fMRI: Removal of gradient artifacts by subtraction of head movement related average artifact waveforms. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 3361–3377. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20758
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2009
- “CAI” of the BMBF. Grant Number: 01GO0504
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.