Prestimulus alpha and mu activity predicts failure to inhibit motor responses
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Special Issue: Electromagnetic Brain Imaging
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 1791–1800, June 2009
How to Cite
Mazaheri, A., Nieuwenhuis, I. L.C., van Dijk, H. and Jensen, O. (2009), Prestimulus alpha and mu activity predicts failure to inhibit motor responses. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 1791–1800. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20763
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2008
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO) Innovative Research Incentive Schemes. Grant Number: 864.03.007
- Dutch technology foundation STW. Grant Number: 07050
- BrainGain Smart Mix Programme of the Netherlands Ministry of Economic Affairs, Netherlands Ministry of Education, Culture and Science
- AM is funded by a Rubicon grant (NWO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!