Detection of event-related modulations of oscillatory brain activity with multivariate statistical analysis of MEG data
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Special Issue: Electromagnetic Brain Imaging
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 1922–1934, June 2009
How to Cite
Soto, J. L.P., Pantazis, D., Jerbi, K., Lachaux, J.-P., Garnero, L. and Leahy, R. M. (2009), Detection of event-related modulations of oscillatory brain activity with multivariate statistical analysis of MEG data. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 1922–1934. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20765
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2008
- NIBIB. Grant Numbers: R01EB002010, R01EB000473
- Brazilian Ministry of Education (CAPES). Grant Number: 1719-04-1
- EC research program NeuroProbes. Grant Number: FP6-IST 027017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!