Dissociation between phase-locked and nonphase-locked alpha oscillations in a working memory task
Article first published online: 21 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 3417–3425, October 2009
How to Cite
Freunberger, R., Fellinger, R., Sauseng, P., Gruber, W. and Klimesch, W. (2009), Dissociation between phase-locked and nonphase-locked alpha oscillations in a working memory task. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 3417–3425. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20766
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2008
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Number: DFG-KL1856/1-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!