The fMRI success rate of children and adolescents: Typical development, epilepsy, attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder, and autism spectrum disorders
Article first published online: 21 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 3426–3435, October 2009
How to Cite
Yerys, B. E., Jankowski, K. F., Shook, D., Rosenberger, L. R., Barnes, K. A., Berl, M. M., Ritzl, E. K., VanMeter, J., Vaidya, C. J. and Gaillard, W. D. (2009), The fMRI success rate of children and adolescents: Typical development, epilepsy, attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder, and autism spectrum disorders. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 3426–3435. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20767
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2008
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: R01-NS44280
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: R01-MH65395
- Studies for the Advancement of Autism Research and Treatment (STAART). Grant Number: NIMH U54 MH066417
- Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Research Center (Children's National Medical Center). Grant Number: NIH IDDRC P30HD40677
- General Clinic Research Center. Grant Number: NIH GCRC M01-RR13297
- IDDRC T-32 Fellowship. Grant Number: NIH T32HD046388
- Frederick and Elizabeth Singer Foundation
- Avery Scholar Award
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!